Environment Health & Safety (EHS) Policy
Allseating’s environmental management system is certified to conform to the standards of ISO 14001:2015. A copy of the ISO 14001:2015 certificate can be found here
OUR VISION of EHS excellence is shaped by our core values of integrity, accountability, trust and teamwork. EHS is part of Allseating’s Management System and is an essential part of our management and decision-making process. It provides us with the company-wide standards, procedures and best practices to attain world-class EHS performance. It helps us forge a strong EHS culture and proactive mindset focused on constantly improving our EHS awareness, skills, leadership and results.
EHS GUIDING PRINCIPLES:
- We value human life above all else.
- We strive to prevent and minimize adverse environmental impacts, including waste, emissions and discharges from our operations.
- We motivate employees to achieve Allseating’s goal of zero work-related incidents, injuries and occupational illnesses through training and a supportive work environment.
- We constantly work together to identify and eliminate health and safety risks in the workplace.
- We encourage our employees to adopt a healthy, safe and environmentally conscious lifestyle both at work and at home.
- We strive to be a valued member of our communities.
- EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO A SAFE, HEALTHY WORKPLACE
- WORKPLACE INJURIES AND ACCIDENTS ARE PREVENTABLE
- EVERYONE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND SAFETY AT ALLSEATING
- EVERYONE HAS A PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY TO COME TO WORK FIT FOR DUTY AND TO WORK SAFELY
OUR EHS COMMITMENT:
Employee Health and Safety is paramount at Allseating. Each of us, regardless of our level, or the work we do, has a role in creating and maintaining an injury-free workplace. While Allseating Management has the prime responsibility for managing Employee Health and Safety, our decisions and actions, regardless of where we work in the company, can affect our own personal safety, and that of others. Therefore:
- Everyone will make safety a primary consideration in every decision that is made and every action taken.
- Everyone will take responsibility for their actions and learn from our experiences to prevent future incidents and near misses.
- We regard compliance with health and safety related laws, standards and procedures as the minimum standard. We will endeavour to create practices that lead to injury prevention, risk reductions and continuous improvement.
- Everyone will identify, anticipate and report potential hazards in accordance with reporting protocols. The appropriate individuals responsible will take corrective action to prevent occupational injury/disease, accidents and incidents.
- We are committed to develop and put in place appropriate work practices, tools, equipment and training so that each one of us has the ability to identify hazards and deal with them effectively.
- We are committed to comply with applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which we subscribe related to our environmental aspects.
- We are committed to continual improvement and prevention of pollution.
- We will set and review environmental objectives and targets to reduce our impact on the environment.
- We will obtain input from employees on issues which have an impact on their health and safety.
- We will continue to review and improve our health and safety procedures and systems in order to achieve the highest standard for employee health and safety.
- We will set challenging goals and targets, monitor our performance and celebrate our successes.